Thursday, May 31, 2012

30 Day Drawing Challenge - Day 17 to 23
























I have been lagging way way behind on the 30 day drawing challenge. Today I was feeling a bit in a rut, so thought getting back to this challenge may be a good way to get my spirits back. And guess what, I managed to fly through quite a few of them in less than 10 minutes. Yay!
Day 17 - Favorite plant - what kind of topic is that? But wait, that brings back a great feeling of love and care. When I was in school someone showed me how to plant a ginger plant and that is one of my fondest memories of owning and caring something very dear.
Day 18 - Doodle - wondered what a doodle is? I looked up google; basically it is something you draw subconsciously. And I draw this all the time; in fact I think this is the only thing I have learned to draw effortlessly.
Day 19 - Something New - I am reading a book - 'The Immortals of Meluha'. What can be better than a book for this topic where things change so very often and authors do struggle and manage too to keep it interesting.
Day 20 - Something Orange - Hope this one looks like one - it is a orange light (traffic orange) Duh!
Day 21 - Something you want - Right now all I want is PEACE
Day 22 - Something you miss - I miss being athletic and flexible and thin
Day 23 - Something you need - I need a change for sure!

No comments: