Monday, May 23, 2011

Challenge

Today marks the day I take up this challenge to lose 10 pounds in 1 month. Navin and my friend Aruna told me that is too much to lose in too less time.
So I am not putting myself under any pressure. Weight will fall in it's right place if I just take care of the body.

So for now the plan is make small minor changes in eating habits and life style and let nature do it's part.

Breakfast today - 1/2 cup milk, 3 sp curd, honey, 1/2 banana and kashi cereal blended into super sexy shake.

Lunch - forced to eat bread (which I am hopping to avoid) with prawns curry.

Snacks - cherry, oranges
Made Dhokla (healthy) for snack tomorrow.

Dinner - chicken casserole

Sat in lotus pose while working on laptop ( was working from home btw so had this liberty )
Went for a 1/2 hr walk. Was too cold to walk but was too motivated.
Made sure I did not sit in 1 place for more than 45 minutes.
Early dinner.
Watered my plants in the pateo.

Just a honest beginning.

No comments: