Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Running along

I have been putting on a lot of weight after the miscarriage and it has not been easy to go through these physical changes. The numbers on the weighing scale, struggle to fit into my clothes and getting comments about the weight gain have been a constant reminder of the loss and the grief.
Tired of it all I decided to start running for at least few minutes everyday.
I don't know what it is this time but I am finding it very difficult getting back to the athletic self. I end up only walking more than running. Last time I started running to lose weight I saw a change within few days. But this time I don't see that instant change. I guess it's just going to take more time. I hope I don't give up too soon.
Here are few pictures I took last week when I was out at the piers after work. The beautiful scenery makes the walk/run most enjoyable.

No comments: