Thursday, December 2, 2010

Personalized workspace

Do you decorate your cubicle? I guess I am not that into such things and would never carry stuff to office and keep them there to stay.

Wouldn't it be painful to then pack them when you gotto move? Would be very depressing. Don't you think?

I think our work desks portray our personality in many ways.

Mine is usually plain and dull. Shows how lazy I am.

Here are some pictures I took in office today. The little teddy, looking to get attention of every person walking towards the printer looks pretty lonely. Don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all come into our cubical of life, decorate it life long and then move into another life.. another body.. another cubical.. isn't it? I guess Living in the present makes me happier then thinking about packing up things..